I know... I know...it's still Summer...but Fall is quickly approaching...and soon it will be time to bundle up!
I am very excited about the shops I am featuring today, because if there was one thing I could learn how to do, it would be to sew.
And if I knew how to sew...I would love to make blankets like the ones in these shops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This baby blanket is BIG! I call it the bebB(beh-bee) or the Big Enough Baby Blanket. It's 39x39 inches square. The reason I started making large baby blankets was for my own son who grew out of the receiving blankets that you commonly find after only a couple of weeks." - - descriptions of her blankets, from her shop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another great place for adorable blankets is vintagekatiejean
These are Seriously. Cute. Blankets.
She has several different sizes/kinds of blankets for sale!
And she also makes aprons, bibs, booties...each one cuter than the one before!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a reminder... In these "I Love Etsy" posts, I am just highlighting some of my favorite Etsy sellers and their works. I am not being paid in anyway to advertise for them. I just think it's important to support independent artists and crafters and this is one small way I can do that!





1 comment:
Thanks for featuring me Katy! So sweet to take notice of my work and pass on your taste to others...I'm really hoping my bebB's wills catch on!
Post a Comment