Are you familiar with it? I hope so...
If you're not, please visit this link and watch the little video.
And then...start shopping! Or do some "window shopping" at least. That's what I do.
I also have my own little shop set up where I sell notecards...check it out while you're there too!
I think I might do a weekly post about something cool that I've found on Etsy.
This week, I am featuring one of my favorite shops,
I think I might do a weekly post about something cool that I've found on Etsy.
This week, I am featuring one of my favorite shops,
twirlaway
She sells the cutest little skirts! I bought one for Julia at the beginning of the summer. She absolutely loves to wear it and now she is even featured as a model in twirlaway's shop!

The best part about this shop is that, if you mention my name and this blog to her, you will receive 10% off your first purchase!! How great is that! And her skirts are VERY reasonably priced!
So, what are you waiting for?!? Go!
1 comment:
I am addicted to Etsy as well! These skirts are adorable...and I was noticing last night that the skirts I made Ella last summer aren't fitting as well, might have to pick up another for the rest of this summer! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment