These are Julia's "friends." They nap with her, play with her and sometimes ride in the car with her.
Today, when they all woke up from their nap, she wanted to "take friends downstairs."
I have to carry them all though, since her arms are so little. So, as I was picking them all up today, I started counting them for her. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 , 7, 8..."
Then she shouts out "I'm 9!" and points to herself!
The rest of the afternoon, I called her "9" and she cracked up every time.
also "kitty" sometimes "Javy"
and last but not least..."baby!" definitely her go-to doll, can't go to bed without her...(it's the hair)
The names aren't necessarily the most creative, but when she plays with these friends, she has more imagination I thought possible for a 2-year old!
1 comment:
That is so cute! Sounds like she's on her way to having her daddy's mad math skill. I really love the last pic, too.
Post a Comment