I have never been sure of how many people are checking out this blog, so I'd like to invite you to leave a comment for me and Julia to read...
...meanwhile, here's a little video of Julia singing her ABC's! (don't forget the video below this one where Julia is playing with my Dad!)
6 comments:
How cute! I can't wait to see the video of you singing ABCs, Katy!
Reno says hi!
Hi Katy and Julia (and Shawn!).
We follow the adventures of Julia daily. I think her ABC song shows what great musical talent lies in her gene pool.
Of course, who could beat Grandpa Slone's performance as Curly from the three stooges? Classic.
Love you guys! Al
She's a keeper:) I visit the blog every so often to see what's new in Julia's world. Hope to see you all again soon!
I also told Al to add (but he forgot) that Julia's laugh is awesome!! I keep meaning to play both of those videos for Noelle when she's awake... I bet she'll like them!
~ Ruth
We all got love fo ya!
Post a Comment