Those are AMAZING!!!!!! Wow, and I'm always impressed when I manage to carve out two eyes and a nose. :) Wow. I can't wait to show Al later.One of my friends in Nashville did Edgar Allan Poe last year - I'll have to see if I can find it, it was pretty cool, too.Hope you guys are well and happy halloween! what's julia going to be this year?
so creative!what is that reese cup goodness???
thanks! Becky made the desserts...reese's peanut butter pie, a spider web cheesecake and a pumpkin cake with chocolate ganache!! mmm...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are AMAZING!!!!!! Wow, and I'm always impressed when I manage to carve out two eyes and a nose. :) Wow. I can't wait to show Al later.
One of my friends in Nashville did Edgar Allan Poe last year - I'll have to see if I can find it, it was pretty cool, too.
Hope you guys are well and happy halloween! what's julia going to be this year?
so creative!
what is that reese cup goodness???
thanks! Becky made the desserts...reese's peanut butter pie, a spider web cheesecake and a pumpkin cake with chocolate ganache!! mmm...
Post a Comment