
Congratulations Leah and Greg! I've known Leah literally her whole life! She and her older sister Sarah were like sisters to Maggie and me!
She just got engatged and her mom threw an engagement party with the help of Maggie and my dad! More pictures here.
She also asked Julia to be a flower girl in her wedding next May! I am so excited!


2 comments:
katy, so glad you found me! your little fam is precious. to answer your question, i actually make the collages through microsoft powerpoint. i design a blank slide, playing with auto shapes, clip art, and such, and then i save the slide as a jpeg file. I size the slide to 8x10, so when i get around to it, i'll get them printed as an 8x10 photo, then slap them in the scrapbook. :) hope that helps (and makes sense...) oh, and i also download fun fonts from www.dafont.com. thanks for stopping by the blog...glad to have another to add to my reading list!
hi katy! i'm just catching up on your blog and saw these pictures! I'm so excited to have Julia as our flower girl!
~Leah
Post a Comment